My Pender Page (MPP) is our online forum for the Pender community. It is a very important part of our Pender Website. With a MPP account you can do all these things:
GIVE ONLINE! You can set up a one-time financial gift or recurring gifts.
- Securely set up your banking information so that you don’t have to re-enter it each time you GIVE ONLINE
- View your complete giving record for the current year and last year
- See your pledge amounts for the current year, last year and next year (if available) and monitor your status of giving compared to your pledge
- Access the church calendar. Add events to the calendar (subject to approval)
- Access the church directory
- Take a test to determine your spiritual gifts and then look for opportunities to serve using those gifts
- Update your personal profile – address, phone, email, family members
- Register for events & pay for those that have a fee
- And we saved the best for last . . . Put the VERY COOL app on your mobile device. This app lets you make financial gifts through your device & access the church directory. It will even enable you to call someone or get a map with directions to their home with the touch of your finger.
- Update personal contact information
- Add individual or family photos
- Access Church directory
- Monitor giving/pledge history
- Donate to Pender UMC online
- and more!
To use My Pender Page, you will need to an account.