Online Giving Detailed Instructions
ONLINE GIVING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Click on the My Pender Page (MPP) image below or located in the middle of the home page. You must have a MPP account to give online. (See the instructions for setting one up at the bottom of the MPP page.)
2. Sign in to your account OR set up an account. To set up an account, see the “Click Here” arrow below & follow the prompts. Once you have an account, you can log in with either your email address or your user name. With your user name, you’ll need our site number which is 108500.
3. Your MPP Home Page comes up. In the ‘My Giving Summary’ section, click on the ‘Give Now’ button. Fill it in then click on Continue
4. The fund list comes up. This is where you designate which fund you want to donate to. You can split your total donation between funds. (When you make an entry, an optional description box appears. This is where you can make any further explanation if needed – but it’s not required.) If you don’t see the fund you want, enter your donation in the Miscellaneous Offering box and write your designation in the Optional Description box. Continue.
5. The payment method screen comes up next. Click on the Add New Payment Method button. If you have previously set up a method, it will appear as an option – or you can add a new one.
6. The payment screen will appear & will be populated with the name, address, phone number and email address that you previously input. This can be changed. Select payment type – VISA, Mastercard or check. If you pick check, as in the example below, you will be prompted to enter the bank routing and account numbers.
The picture shows these numbers & where to find them on a check:
7. If you pick VISA or Mastercard, as in the example below, you will be prompted to enter the card number and expiration month and year.
8. A Review & Process screen will appear. Check it over to make sure the info is all correct, then schedule your gift. If you would like to save this payment method for future use, check the box & you will be asked to name the account