Outreach Center Volunteer
Well, besides your Faith Promise Giving here is another way you can become involved and make a difference locally.
Pender’s Outreach Center is open to the public the second and fourth Saturdays each month and can use your help in the following ways: ·
- Volunteer to help sort clothes in the Outreach Center 1 hour during the week
- Volunteer to help on Saturdays 9:30 till 11:30 AM with moving and storage of furniture, boxes, etc.
- Volunteer to help during Saturday open houses
- Help pick up furniture and clothing during weekdays, weekends, or evenings ·
- No matter who you are we have a place for you!
Prayerfully consider volunteering and help to make a difference with our mission in the local community.
This is a way to demonstrate:
- Loving God, Loving Neighbors (external)
- Love God, Love Neighbors (internal)
Use Pender's form or e-mail email@example.com for more information.