1. CREATE A LOG IN/ACCOUNT: If this is your first time, you need to create an account and a log in. Go to – ‘Need a Log In?’ Click Here
A box will appear – ‘Tell us About Yourself’. Fill it in and click ‘Continue’. (Fill in the info for yourself only; do not include your spouse.)
(A) If the information you enter is EXACTLY the same as we have it in our church data base, you will get a message congratulating you on successfully setting up an account and that a user name and password have been sent to your email address. This may take a few minutes so hang in there! If the information is not the same, or you are not in our data base, see (B)
(B) If the information you enter is DIFFERENT in any way from the way we have it in our data base (ex: Debbie vs. Deborah, or a different email address), or you are not in our data base, you can still make a contribution, but the system won’t assume it knows who you are and will not set up an account for you right away. This is because we don't want to take the chance of co-mingling your initial online contribution with the wrong account. The church office will create an account for you later. At this time, you will be taken directly to the ‘Give Now’ screen where you can enter your contribution.
(A) If you’ve created an account and have received the email/password, go back to the Online Giving screen. If not, go to 2 (B)
a) ‘Already have a login?’ Continue
b) Enter your information
c) You will be asked to change your password
d) You will be taken to the Home screen.
e) In the ‘My Giving Summary’ Box, click on ‘Give Now’.
f) At the top of the screen will be your Giving Summary. Scroll down to Enter New Contribution
g) Select Fund, enter amount & any additional info you want in the Optional Memo box,
h) You can choose to make this recurring by checking the box – if you do, another screen will pop up giving options.
i) When finished entering your contribution information, Click on ‘Add’ then ‘Give’
j) A screen will pop up with your info. Here’s where you will enter your checking account info at the bottom. Your routing # is the first set across the bottom of your checks; your account # is the second. This information is not stored and you will have to enter this every time you set up a contribution - or edit a recurring contribution. This picture shows these numbers:
k) Click on ‘Submit Now’ (See NOTE 1 at bottom)
(B) If you didn’t create an account, you will be taken directly to the GIVE NOW screen. Follow steps 2. (A) g – k above.
3. THANK YOU: You will get a “thank you” screen and an email will be sent acknowledging your gift.
4. ACCOUNT SET UP: If you don’t have an account set up, the church office will get your information and will set up an account for you. Usually we will be able to determine that you’re really in our data base (i.e., the Debbie really is the same person as Deborah), and will create an account for you and merge your contribution. If you are not in our data base, we will create an account for you.
5. CONTRIBUTION RECORD: Your contribution record will include this contribution after it has been recorded by the church, which may take up to a week. (All contributions are usually posted on Monday mornings)
6. DEDUCTION FROM CHECKING ACCOUNT: It may take up to 72 hours for the funds to be deducted from your checking account (like when you use a Debit card – it may take a few days for the transaction to show up in your bank statement).
*NOTE 1: The payment page is in a box that is a bit taller than the screen – so you can’t see the very top and bottom of it. It shouldn’t be a problem unless you decide to close out of the screen before you actually click on the ‘Submit Payment’ button. If you want to close out before submitting payment, put the cursor on the side of the box until the crossed arrows appear. Then hold it down and move the screen down until you see the ‘close’ button at the top.