Here is a list of online resources for you to use in your daily quiet time. If you have favorites you'd like to see added, please contact the webmaster.
The Upper Room. Their mission is to provide a model of practical Christianity, accessible in varied formats, to help people feel invited and welcomed into God’s presence to:
- listen to scripture as God’s personal message, linking their stories to God’s story;
- commune with God in prayer;
- see their daily choices and small acts of obedience as part of God’s work;
- realize our connection through Christ as a universal family of believers;
- encounter the living Christ and be transformed into Christ’s likeness.
Our Daily Bread. The Our Daily Bread devotional provides a daily Bible verse, along with thoughtful reflections for applying God’s truth in practical ways.
Daily Hope with Rick Warren
Richard Rohr’s Daily Devotional.
Daily Guideposts (30-day e-sampler)
Alive Now on the Web (from Guideposts)
My Utmost for His Highest